We've been involved in the online sign and graphics business since 1997, pioneering the field of online design with the first online design platform launch in 2002 and commercial debut of the RealTimeDesigner in 2006.
We surely have the experience, and have withstood the test of time. New comers to the market often launch with a flashy new website. If only they put as much work into their tool as they do their marketing materials. Every year at the national industry tradeshows we see new products that "look" like the RealTimeDesigner. Unfortunately, few, if any, live to attend the next show.
Regardless, we are often asked "How does RealTimeDesigner compare?"
First, ONLINE DESIGN means so many different things to different people. For the RealTimeDesigner it means Banners, Signs, T-shirts, Magnets, Mugs, Cards, Real Estate, Flags, Boards, Tents...
it includes anything that can be printed or configured at the end-user level, no matter what it is. Also, it includes integration with E-commerce, creating Proofs, generating Print-Ready Files. with RealTimeDesigner - every site is unique in its look and operation.
Rather than a "one size fits all" tool, RealTimeDesigner is an Online Design Framework that allows you to configure it to work within your business flow rather than forcing you to work around it. Many of our clients have converted to RealTimeDesigner because of it's power and flexibility.
For example, these are just some of the unique features you will be hard pressed to find (and nobody else offers all of them together):
- Ability to upload your own TrueType Fonts, in both ttf and otf formats
- Ability for both you and you own end users to upload, edit and use Vector Files directly online (incl. EPS, PDF, PS and SVG)
- Incredible level of Integration and Personalization via our powerful API
- Astonishing set of Included Features
- Crystal clear Pricing
- Free support and public access to our Forums: we have nothing to hide to the World!
- New features added continuosly and fully based on user inputs. The RealTimeDesigner is a "mature" community-built tool resulting from input of hundreds of real-world users, not something thought up by a couple of offshore developers.
If you'd like to know more and better about what we mean, explore our website and contact our staff for more information and a live demo.
Thank you for visiting!